June 10, 2005

I Have to Start Somewhere


This is a first. I've taken interest in html once again since the start of the week, and am determined to put a website out by the end of the month. Web logging of course crossed my mind, although I feel a bit apprehensive about it (aren't diaries supposed to be kept secret?) In the end, necessity won the debate, and so my life will be one big open book.

What is the necessity, you ask? Why, the necessity to write of course. I fancy myself as one (though forgive my talent if it seems lacking) so I might as well try and prove it.

And yes, concerning the one year project thing. If I get bored writing journals, I'll end it, hopefully after a year. IF. Of course, if things turn out fine, then there won't be any problems now, would there?

I guess that's the most I could write without falling asleep and making a typo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.

Previous