June 11, 2005

Caution While Working Overnight


There is a disadvantage when you're working late at night: you don't know what you're doing until you've spilt the milk. I was working on my thoughts regarding an article I read about Image Comics for hours, until I pulled my leg and tripped the computer plug. Boy, did I wake up after seeing the screen become black. And I was so proud with what I've already written.

Take a look at http://www.tcj.com/3_online/n_image1.html to see where I've based my now nonexistent essay.

I am by the way an independent comic book writer trying to become a rich and famous independent comic book writer among other things, so I take more interest in historical notes such as this than the average fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.