June 13, 2006

I Quit


Stupid company. They're going to make us work for $100 a month for a full-time, 9-hour evening shift. Umm...no.

Now that I'm officially unemployed, I have a script to finish by the 15th and a portfolio to show by the end of the month. Of course I'll update you guys, although still not as often as, well, everyday. Do I still know how to draw? It's been three years five years since I drew anything of significance. Oh well, I have to start somewhere.

And my writing's improved. Go Erwin!

Anything to take my mind off the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.