February 14, 2006

Getting Paid


Finally, payday. Not Valentines, payday. I don't have to go hungry tomorrow.

Or maybe I do. I already told you about the restaurant that became a shoe store. There's a stall in the Food Strip (I think that's what it's called) near the office where I buy my lunch, and it hasn't opened yet. I wonder what happened there.

I might be reading poetry Friday next week in Powerbooks Greenbelt 4. I say might because I was informed that I was to receive an email telling me what I am supposed to do exactly. I haven't received it yet. It took me an hour to get that information; that's how slow our internet connection is. You don't spend an hour to check emails! I have decided to access the internet through internet cafes. It costs a lot, sure, but right now, I lack time rather than money.

Don't get me wrong. I don't have that much funds. Compared to the available time I have to spend on writing and other stuff though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.