April 13, 2006

Please, I Can Explain.


No activity for a whole month! Yes, and there is a reason why: it's called version 2. Plans are in the drawing board to redo the website with a modern philosophy.

When I say modern, that means thinking that everybody can access the site using DSL or faster rather than the 56K speed I assume everyone uses when viewing sites. That also means what's modern to me isn't modern to you.

Yes, i'm a dinosaur. And proud of it.

I've always wanted to be a triceratops.

And no, I haven't started yet. Thank you for asking.

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.