June 17, 2006

The Translator


I found work translating survey answers from Filipino to English (one of the few benefits of being bilingual). Just an odd job to pay for fast food dinners and arcade game tokens.

The job should end this Sunday, then I'm back to my regular routine of writing and drawing. It's only a few days till July and I haven't started on my portfolio yet.

Translation: "I'm dead."

The comment of the day, something I found at someone's blog site: "Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener."

Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.