June 13, 2005

The Website is 60% Complete


I just realized how absent-minded I've been for the past week. Yesterday for instance, two of the acetates I prepared had errors: one had the wrong lyrics, the other had the wrong song. P&W continued without further incident though, thank God. I'm putting all the blame on the website, which would be finished sooner than expected. The layout and images have been finalized, so this week I'll be working on css and the web content. I won't be doing any more websites after that. This project is so time consuming. Fun, but time consuming.

Yesterday's preaching was about commitment and how committed people were able to change the world. You don't need to be a Christian to understand that. Now if Christians acted like Christians this world would change in a day. That is not the case unfortunately, and the lot of Christian impostors and dilly-dalliers have made the world apathetic to the Gospel.

Dilly-dalliers. I think I just made a new word.

New or not, I'm one of them. Please excuse me if I post what I know about Christ every now and then. It's not too late to change.

June 12 is Philippine Independence Day. To celebrate the occasion, I watched tv. Yes I know, that wasn't much. Don't rub it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.