June 21, 2006

Got Paid


I finished translating the survey forms last Sunday, and now I got my payment. I'm rich again!

And I haven't finished my portfolio yet for July. I'm rich and dead.

Josephine (the one who referred me for the job) and I had a good, one-sided conversation today. I was the one who had nothing to say (as usual). But it was good nevertheless. I need to stop thinking a bit and start talking my mind. It should be good for me. That's after I finish the portfolio.

And I have a comic strip to do, and an entry for Faithwriters. I'm dead three times over. And I'm not sure if that's possible. Maybe it is. I sure feel that way.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Josephine Bonsol said...

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it turned into a butterfly". The book i recommended, "The Four Agreements" i believe will provide answers to some of your personal questions. Hey, with that weblog you have followed the first agreement and i do appreciate it. hehehe. Hope you accomplish all your goals and keep on writing as the majority chose to simply read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.