June 14, 2005

Brain Went Boom!


A new problem arose - Blogger tags. Everything was easy until the comments part. That's when my head started spinning and I began to wonder why I couldn't settle for one of the many templates Blogger has in its library. I'm a writer for crying out loud, not a programmer! Why, oh why do I keep on doing everything from scratch?

Stupid artistic tendencies.

I've finished working on the site's CSS and the content is being worked out as I type. I am really praying that the only reason I couldn't understand the tags is because I am so drained and in need of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.