August 26, 2006

I Don’t Feel Like Writing


Not that I don’t want to write anymore, but that my desire for reading is overwhelming.

Finally, I have noticed some of the problems with my prose, which is why I am putting my pen down to read other people’s work and find out how they do it.

NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. Who isn’t excited? The Philippine team revived its message boards asking everybody else what they would be writing. I still don’t have any idea what I’ll be doing, other than it has to be related to spirituality and fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.