September 25, 2006

I'm Still Alive, Thank You Very Much


Sorry for not blogging for a while. I got caught up with redesigning the layout.

Anyway, what's new?

I found a job writing e-learning tools. And since it has something to do with writing, I'm not complaining, nor have they given me a reason to complain yet. And they have a good track record of paying the people who work for them, so that's a good sign.

My freelance online blogging gig is coming to an end this September. I'll miss working early in the morning.

The music team is getting more and more organized as we implement a lot of changes regarding the submission of the lineups and chords. At this rate, they wouldn't need an adviser by the end of the year.

That's a good thing, if you're wondering.

Now, all I need to do is write. Oh, and before I forget, NaNoWriMo is almost two months away! Be sure to visit the website (www.nanowrimo.org) this October and sign up for the forums. The Philippines now has its own forum thanks to the actions of concerned participants last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.