September 12, 2006

Talk About Frustrated


I am at the end of my wits. There is no substantial development in our company, Melchman's Stuff Entertainment, and to think that I spent the whole weekend doing nothing but music for sample games for mobile phones. I have a deadline this Friday and I haven't even finalized the plot yet. Argh!

I want to think that it isn't me. Really. If only I could blame someone else.

Loser.

I am not getting anywhere. I have an idea on how to get things moving. It's reverting back to my former self. I don't want to do that. I hate my past. Sometimes, I hate life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.