June 16, 2005

Step 2


I've finished the final design modifications for three other pages. Yes, there will be four main pages in the site. Now I don't have to work in front of the computer all the time since I will be focusing on content. A few stories, a few images, a working profile, and I'm done. I expect content creation to really take long so the web launch might not happen until next month although I'm through with the design. Everything goes as planned.

Now for some sleep. It should be a big day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.