January 05, 2006

Moving Along


I arrived home around 4 PM, the earliest this week so far. I've been working on some real world concerns such as fixing up what's left of my finances and preparing for the next year (which involves buying a calendar) and making contacting a few friends just to be sure that they're still friends. I really need to sleep more. Hopefully today I get more than six hours.

I haven't made any progress with the script yet, but that's all right (I guess) since there's plenty of time before January 11, the self-set deadline to finish the script. Of course, I also said that of my dragon fiction entry. Anyway, I should be finalizing the plot this week and start working on the script on Sunday; it's a nice plan; now if only I could pull it off.

Aside from sleep, I need to catch up on my reading as well. And my writing exercises. I feel so dumb today not having read or written anything in the past week. And no, the blog doesnt' count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.