October 27, 2005

How Erwin Robledo Writes


When I started this blog, what I had in mind was to share to you, dear readers, what’s going on my head while I write, a behind-the-scenes look at my work. I have not done that, and I truly apologize.

I would love to tell you how I thought the things I thought while doing my novel for NaNoWriMo. In the past few weeks I’ve played in my mind the story of a world where magic was fading, a former high wizard was conquering, and a magician’s apprentice was coping with the loss of his abilities while aiding a group in defeating the wizard.

Writing starts this Tuesday. I hope you can wait till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.