December 10, 2005

Shrug Shoulders


Today is for the first official NaNoWriMo general meeting! After 30 grueling days of finishing 50,000 words, the word warriors finally see each other in the flesh and, well, do stuff. How many came?

None.

Ok, so that wasn't successful. I hope next week would have better results.

So there I was, wandering in SM Megamall looking for things new, and I couldn't miss the comic book stores (of course). When I went in a few years ago, I was like, "I can do better than these guys." Now, it's more like, "Oh well, that's not for me." I hate it. Deep inside there's that part that doesn't want to give up. There's that part that's surrendering because of the losses, but I guess there's that kid inside of me, plotting of some great grand comeback to prove that I am wrong. I hope he wins.

I still have to work Sundays, and that's not good. I wish I could quit work. Anyone got P20,000 to pay my bond?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.