January 06, 2006

No Topic Whatsoever


I've found out that I get sleepy when I lie on my back rather than on my side. It's a weird observation, but when you need to squeeze every available moment to sleep, this is very vital information. So, does that mean I slept well today? No. You can't lie on your back forever.

I'll be singing in church this coming January 22 if my work schedule doesn't change. Ah, at last. I'm feeling a bit devilish lately, especially with not being able to work on the dragon fic, among other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.