July 23, 2005

Deadline Is at the End of the Month


Again, two more articles finished by the end of the day. Fourteen more to go (I missed one yesterday).

My greatest fear is that I might not be able to finish all my intended projects by the end of the month. I've finished all the easy ones and now I have fourteen articles and seven days to do them all. No, I am not optimistic. But gigs keep on coming and in August I actually have more writing to do (and I wanted to catch up on my reading, sob). Oh well, you can't be a writer if you don't write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.