July 13, 2005

Mushroom Ideas Spring Forth in Dark, Damp Places Such as the Mind


I opened FreeCell to pass the time while the pages load and got so engrossed that the game defeated its purpose. Go figure.

I finished reading, "Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas" (Judas' Favorite Book). There is actually some use in reading a book about nothing. Now I've thought of doing one book myself (just a thought. If my enthusiasm survives tomorrow I'll start planning on how to start). See, this is what happens when I'm bored and don't know what to do.

I'm planning on writing a book when I've got a lot of pending stories. Go figure.

I've found a Christian comic book artist who appears to be interested in collaborating on a Christian comic book (of course). At last, after months of searching.

I must write. I must write. I must write. How much more lazier (sic) can I get?

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new SADHU SUNDAR SINGH graphic novel is available here:

http://www.calvarycomics.com

Synopsis: the true story of a wealthy Sikh in post-Victorian India who becomes a penniless follower of Jesus Christ. Genuine signs and wonders follow this man of God as he brings the Gospel into then-forbidden Tibet and surrounding regions, often imperiling his own life. A riveting and unforgettable testimony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.