June 19, 2005

My Thighs Hurt


These usually doesn't even after very long walks, but I haven't in about a month, and now they hurt.

I headed for an audition today for an independent film. With the performance I gave, the best part I could land is cleaning up the mess. Nah. I don't think I still have my acting in me. I would however want to see how the writing is translated into a movie, in detail. As long as I can read the script, I'm all right.

Today's message is about integrity. It's so nice to redefine it to fit our own agendas. If you think about it, integrity can be good or bad since its concern is more on preserving a belief when events challenge the believer to lay it aside in favor to a more advantageous situation. Why isn't it that kids aren't taught nowadays what good is and preserve that all the way into adulthood? Tsk.

As an illustration, think politics.

Ok, enough with the elementary. I spent four hours working on the story and ended up with one paragraph. This is what happens when you want everything perfect all at one time. Note to self: the first draft does not have to be beautiful. Just my excitement. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.