July 22, 2005

I Thought it Was Wednesday


I finished a fairly decent profile description and a poem for one of the online writing groups. That leaves me with around fifteen more things to do before the month ends. Sigh.

I lost track of time! There are talkshow inserts every Wednesday night in this radio station that I looked forward to listening. I turned the radio on and the announcer greeted good Thursday evening to all the listeners. Thursday night! I looked at my planner (a sheet of newsprint with columns for the days and the tasks for each) and realized it hadn't been updated (I cross out completed tasks). What have I been doing this past days? Then I remembered that I worked on the site the whole Tuesday.

But seriously, what kind of person forgets what day it is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.