July 26, 2005

This Good and No More


It's sad when you think your training should pay off, and it doesn't. I'm not impressed with my FaithWriters article. Right, so much for training. More training required.

I am very confused now, really. While surfing my files (you know, just looking at what I have in my computer) I found a couple of poems I did before I did my training. Why, oh why are they better than the one I'm doing nowadays? Will someone tell me please?

Charter change. One of the topics in the President's State of the Nation Address. We'd be a parliamentary by the end of Arroyo's term, if I'm not mistaken. It makes no difference. Evil adapts in any situation, and unless the quality of leaders is increased, the change in government is nothing more than a localization of the existing oligarchy that we have. Yes, nobody's safe yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.