July 25, 2005

Try and Try Until You Die


I stayed after church up to 3 with the Music Team Leader working on the lyrics of the acetate's soft copy. It's a little too late to do that now that all the sheets have been printed, then again better late than never. We had a good time picking on the wrong song title, grammar, capitalization, lines and whatever topic we thought of that makes for good fellowship.

I tried doing a story about a car trip today, the latest FaithWriters Challenge topic. Nothing's coming into my head. I might as well give up. Or not. Then there's that part when I tried to understand European comedy with, "Little Britain". I got some but not all, and I was particular about the dialogue and how European English differed from American English. I didn't catch a lot of nuances, but the comedy's certainly different.

I definitely like watching Ed. It's mellow and not too showy, a story about simplicity that works. If I am going to pattern my life from a TV show, this is going to be it. Average with a pinch of excitement, and meaning, with time to think about all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.