August 11, 2005

Yes, I'm Late


I've got a deadline tomorrow - one Filipino poem I've worked on for a week. A week, for one measly poem! And it's not even that perfect! If Rizal were alive, he'd give me the, "Ang hindi marunong magmahal sa sariling wika..." lecture. Yes, I'm a disgrace. Oh, misery.

I'm changing some of the links among other things. Of course, you won't see the changes, I'm just stating the fact for the record. Sorry. In the next few days my blog would be a little bit more interesting. It's not a promise, just a goal.

Deadlines. And a lot of them. Oh, misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.