September 26, 2005

A New Job


They don't want me to play the drums! The team has found a way to push me back to the vocals yet again! Praise Night's next week, and the team has managed to practice four of the twelve songs they'll sing. Yes, even I want to see the outcome.

I'm staying up late so I won't feel weird tomorrow. I'm training to be a call center agent right now in case you were wondering what else I'm doing with my life besides wishing to be a writer. Well, I need to eat.

Work is from nine in the evening to six in the morning. That shouldn't be a problem as I am nocturnal. Sleeping late isn't just a choice; it's a lifestyle. My lifestyle.

I've been doing some calculations and I've figured I'll be rich in five years. That's how long I'll have to work before something happens with my life. Sob. I just want to write; is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.