September 24, 2005

Pray, Pray, Pray


I just realized something. Praise Night's next week, and I haven't prayed for it yet. Haha (sigh). If the event fails, you know why.

I have to admit that there might be times that I don't mean what I say when I pray for the food, especially when I'm really hungry and just want to eat. Today however I just had to shout my praise for having chinese soup for dinner. It's something I don't get to eat often enough, considering it's one of my favorite things to eat, surpassing even my craving for french fries, or eggs, but not palabok. Nothing beats palabok.

Right now, I pray for more time to write, and more money.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey , i've done it many tymes, especially when im very hungry , tired or jus lazy.Bt i really hope you finally prayed for the Praise Night.the bible says that ' silver and Gold belongs to God'so if you want mny u jus need to fellowship with God as Jesus says it in matthew 6 vs 33.(i didnt ryt it cuz i want you to read it from e bible!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.