August 26, 2005

Kinda Lost Track of Things


I'm not writing. Instead, I'm helping a friend color comic books. Yes, that dreaded task of using the computer to place hues on two-dimensional characters with the hope that they would look more realistic. If it were up to me, I'd give the characters a good character description without actually describing them (or as most writers prefer to say, show and not tell). The things you have to do for money.

The site is still being updated. Yes, it isn't perfect. Yes, I know that the stories section should contain more than my testimony, and it will, after the weekend (I hope). I've got two deadlines next week, all involving poetry. Plus, I have to start writing comic book scripts again this September. And the comic book story I thought of doing a few days ago? 'Still on it.

And NaNoWriMo's getting closer. Ooh. Scary.

Now that all the problems are laid out, it's time to figure out solutions.

No Need to Click Here - Just working my Feedster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.