September 17, 2005

Talk About the Weather


For some reason the rains decided to visit the city this week. Although I don't go out much, I need the sun. You can call me solar-powered, if you like; without the heat, things happen. Like today I woke up with a sore throat that feels like tonsilitis. I'll have to gargle with salt every hour today.

I'm training to be a customer service agent by the way. I have to eat, and writing isn't bringing food on the table. Of course, I don't have that much time to write, especially with the five hour travel time to and from work. Yes, I should write while I'm in the bus.

Tomorrow's Sunday, my debut as a drummer. I'll tell you how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog... just dropping by... hope things will be doing well with you today..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.