August 20, 2005

Back to Work


It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. Yes, I feel much better now. And so, this is what I've been doing lately:

I encourage everyone to visit the komiks network website and download our mobile phone comics at http://www.komiksnetwork.com/k_kof.htm. Here the future King of Fon meets Yana for the first time, the daughter of the High Priestess of Hor. Go on, have a look. Other downloadable comics are also available including Lyndon Gregorio's Go-Beerkada and Syeri Baet's Carpool,

The blog has links on the right side of the site, the links being some of the sites where I'm at such as faithwriters and emanilapoetry. However, the sites I want to link up with increases, and I've decided to feature this in a separate blog at erwinrobledo-links.blogspot.com. I've finised layouting the page. I should have set it up by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.