October 07, 2005

NaNoWriMo


One month. 50,000 words. No rules.

I liked the NaNoWriMo participant images they had last year, then I realized the images are actually the site's logo.

I still think that last year's images were still better.

NaNoWriMo got me started writing. Not that I haven't been writing before that time, but it got me writing seriously, at least recently. But what would I be if not a writer? What?

Sorry, I can't write coherently while I'm asleep. 'Must be why I do poetry all the time.

www.nanowrimo.org

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Chette, owner of the Christianster group: Christian Blog :) Thanks for joining the group :) we also have buttons now to use :)

btw :) I like your Layout :D

God bless,
Chette
http://www.potterhands.com/chetteblog/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.