October 17, 2005

Thanks for Nothing


They say it's rare to get a complement from a customer, so when I got one last Sunday for something I did, I became an instant celebrity in the office. Unfortunately, I have no idea which call that came from. I want to feel happy about it, I really do.

If you know what it feels like to have someone embrace you for no reason, that's how I feel. It's like, the thanks is lip service, but deep inside I'm clueless.

There's a lot of food in the fridge, and I'm eating everything that I can. And I got to catch up on my sleeping. Yey!

Finally, we have a Philippine NaNoWriMo forum at last. Things are looking good for the meantime.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi erwin! its babyw,. jus wanted to say i totally kno the feeling.jus go with it,at least you arent feelin guilty cuz you kno u havent done anytin wrong.U R A GUD EMPLOYEE.....God bles ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.