January 23, 2006

Much to Do on a Rest Day


I didn't anticipate that I would be leading new people in worship through song yesterday morning during Sunday Service. Almost all of the long-time members have some sort of job in the background like taking care of the children and greeting the latecomers and running errands and similar activities. Of course there is that second of doubt that maybe not everyone would understand the way I lead worship, but what's there to do when you're already in the spot and everyone's waiting?

Worship through song turned out fine. Maybe a little too fine: we've been asked to sing all throughout the service when it was the custom to sing before and after the preaching and announcements. It might be months before I get on the stage again to lead worship. I can't wait.

Today's my set deadline to submit that script for the contest. Everything's still in my head, so I don't have any time to waste as I've got another pending project this week. I still feel bad for losing the first draft of the script in the bus together with my personal information, although I know I should be over it by now. It's hard to let go, I guess, of things that mean a lot to you.

I plan to redecorate my room so the half of it could function as an office. I've already bought a few containers that I found very useful last week. Next week I plan to install a corkboard on the wall when I get my salary, and buy a few office supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.