February 07, 2006

Second Month of the Year


This happened a few hours ago, on my way home. I looked back from my seat on the bus and saw a son kiss his mother on the lips. The first thing I thought was that they were close, then he looked at her breasts.

You do not, for any reason at all that has nothing to do with science, look at your mother's breasts.

I had to redo my assumption and declare them lovers. It happens, although rare. Then I remembered it was February.

I didn't bother to find out if they were mother and son AND lovers. It happens as well, although rarer, and I would not know what I would do if they said yes.

The book signing for the book, Sa Kabila ng Ritmo, was a success last Saturday in Powerbooks Greenbelt 4. I met a high school friend there who used to draw comics. He writes poetry now, to my surprise, and works at a nearby call center as a trainor. It's strange that we're both working now; I can't help but think at that time that we were still both in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.