January 29, 2006

Regular Worker


I'll be working from seven in the morning to four in the afternoon this February. And they told me we work during the night. Talk about honesty.

I will be in the book launching of Sa Kabila ng Ritmo this February 4 in Makati to meet my fellow contributors and sign each other's book, I presume. Unfortunately, I haven't written anything since the start of the year. Heck, I haven't written anything since NaNoWriMo. Some writer I turned out to be. Why? Because instead of sitting down to write, I watch tv. That, and busy myself in renovating my room so it would look like a writer's room, if there was such a thing. I'm just making excuses. I should be writing.

There is this orchid outside the house that I've been meaning to draw since January. I see it everytime I go out, and I haven't lifted a finger to draw it. There is something wrong with me. I am getting lazy. Either that, or I'm turning into everyone else. Or does everyone else dream about drawing orchids?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.