January 19, 2006

I Lost My Identity!


I realized I left my NBI clearance and Birth Certificate on the bus when I was in a mall searching for my binder. The first thought was I lost my script for the contest. That didn't piss me off as much as realizing I had documents in that binder as well. So my identity is lost somewhere. I am being held hostage by the unknown yet again.

Work sucks. Just when I thought I was improving this week, I overslept in the sleeping quarters and logged in late. Then I had a few thirty-minute calls, and that's bad. One thirty-minute call is unacceptable for an AHT of 220 seconds. Oh boy, I need to start looking for a new job.

And my personal info is somewhere out there! Argh!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bro! missed you so much .
don feel so down.....im reaaly hopin that yo picture on the ID card was not bad cuz u'll be the laughin stock of everyone who picks up that ID.(I KNOW I DON WANT ANYONE TO SEEE MY COLLEGE ID!!). i don understand y u want to look for another job.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Jay Robledo said...

Well, there's a company my cousin is in that's nearer and pays a lot more. Of course I want to transfer.

Thanks for the comment, sis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.