February 10, 2006

Dreams Must Come True


Finish coloring comic book pages for Melchman's Stuff
X FAILED! Finish Dragon Fiction story
Finish comic book script for contest
Finish short story for contest

I finished the script in a month. Talk about being a perfectionist. It's up to Master Melch to do the comic book pages and, we'll win.

I've spent a lot on food this week. I thought about going to one of my favorite restaurants in town and was surprised that it was converted into a shoe store! I was there a few months ago! I have no idea what happened; I should have asked the owner.

Work is a little bit slow today, which is good because I can catch up on my reading. Everybody did. The office had the feel of a library, which is good. Birds of the same feather and all that.

I went to the opening of Ingles Manila,an English review center in the Makati area. It's amazing how long we haven't seen each other, and what we've achieved during that time we were all apart. Kudos for a successful opening and I do hope things will go well for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.