July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to The Erwin Robledo Website!


Even I couldn't believe it. It's been one year already, wow!

I wish I could give the site a facelift as a gift. I will, eventually, after I figure out how much time I still have in this world. Not that I'm going to die or anything.

Or maybe I am.

Weekends are reserved for practice for the main church's concert in August and our choir on the last Sunday of July. That, plus my portfolio, submissions for the workshops, and my blog work. I'm fine.

So there. My happiness right now stems from having life going according to plan.

By the way, last Friday's meeting was cool. We've established the guidelines for one of our games in melchman.com meaning it's up to me to start working on the script. Usually I finish the script, and Melch finishes the game, and it gets filed somewhere. Hopefully it won't happen this time.

Why? Because we have a business manager! That solves talking to clients.

So there. We're all happy. What this anniversary needs is a cake, I think.

Greet the site for me?

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday erwinrobledo.blogspot.com!

Yes, your blog well deserves a facelift! We'll gonna provide that Erwin.

Congratulations ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.