October 23, 2006

At Least It Wouldn't Be My Fault


It's hard to work online if you can't go online. The phone line's not been working since last week, and there's no indication that it'll work this week. I may get fired because of that. Too bad, I really like the job.

NaNoWriMo is eight days away, and I haven't got anything except a title. And I don't think it's going to stick since it's too long. Not that there are title restrictions, but It's not natural for me to have a title as long as a sentence. Just a preference, you see.

If I do get fired, I guess it's back to the call center for me. Life. This is what you call, "struggling".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.