October 05, 2006

Ouch


I hurt my left wrist last week when I slipped while walking down the stairs. I think I mentioned that before. The weird thing is, it just got painful today. I think it was because of the travel I did to the office for a meeting, and to get my pay. The rest of the time I'm working at home, submitting work via email.

It hurts when I type, yet look what I'm doing now! The pain on my wrist overwhelms any other feeling, that sharp sting becoming more and more "interesting" for lack of a better word, yet I continue to record the trivial despite the fact.

How do I describe it? My face could no longer hide what I feel - my wrists being ripped apart, toyed around, and ground together. I tell you that I feel mad already.

But I am writing. Because I have decided to become a writer.

Wow, even typing becomes a chore.

I got my first paycheck so I'm happy. I bought another how-to-draw book, in the hope of reviving my other talent. I spent years developing that one - I thought it deserved a second go.

Saw Melch today, that guy who told me to quit being a call center agent to work at the animation company which didn't pay me? He was the one who referred me to this work at home gig, and we both work there. You could say he redeemed himself there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.