October 16, 2006

Little Things, Big Things


I wish I have someone with me when I do stuff. I wish someone were with me now when I was looking for a vacant computer terminal in my favorite internet cafe (since they allow me to download stuff) and there was none, and I went back around 5 (for an online meeting) and prayed for one vacant terminal, and there was one. Just one, for me.

Then the online meeting was rescheduled for tomorrow.

I visited a grade school friend who just gave birth about a week ago with some friends. The great time was not meeting AJ (her daughter) but when a friend accidentaly gave out another friend's secret. The discussion on whether to tell or not to tell was melodramatically humorous, at least to me. And the kid was just there, her eyes looking back and forth as if she knew what we were talking about.

Maybe she did, and maybe she'll remember when she grows up. Or not.

So I am seriously considering having a girlfriend already. No more prerequisites like getting a higher salary or a house or whatever. Girlfriend. Now.

Or at least, after NaNoWriMo. Or should it be during November, so I'll know if I can tolerate her jealousy with my writing, and I her bantering about how I don't notice her and stuff.

I should turn that into a story.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not? I think you need that

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girlfriends can inspire the brain or make you bash your head against the wall. Come to think of it, that's kinda the same thing.

This is what girls do. That is their job. We should respect that...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.