August 18, 2005

Didn't Make the Cut


I want to tell you guys that my story would be published, but I can't. I love to say that it's no big deal, but it is. Yes, my Monday adventure didn't pay off, and there's nothing to do but shrug my shoulders and sigh.

Of course, I'll continue writing. If anything, I'll be writing more. Wow, and I thought that I was good. Oh well.

So the next project is a set of haikus and more poetry. Also in the list is a fiction book about the music team in the church.

There's a lot more to tell, but the rejection overwhelms my desire to share. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.