November 20, 2006

Shrug Shoulders


I'm thinking of renaming the blog to, "Shrug Shoulders" or something.

Here's the situation. The phone started working this Friday. I should be jumping for joy, except that there's a real loud, cracking sound that's louder than the voice of the person on the other line, and when I connect to the internet, I just get a mere 4 kilobytes per second. Guess what? That's the good news.

The bad news is today, the phone's dead. Again. That's two months of disservice if you count August. And yes, I'm still working at the e-learning company, which by the way requires an internet connection. Let's make matters worse. I'm beyond the deadline, and I'm trying to connect to the internet via my trusted internet cafe (as usual) and the dsl decided to take things slow today.

And I've got a lot of files to upload.

Yes guys, I'm ready to give up.

On a lighter note, I need to write something to the tune of 15,000 words a day to get back to the NaNoWriMo race, and I'm still figuring out how I can beat the deadline tomorrow and attend the Hillsong concert at the same time.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodbye kuya erwin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

weblog
stories
profile
links

Prologue

The entries written here are based on true stories. Whenever possible, non-factual events and situations are labeled to distinguish the real from the imagined. Yes, sometimes the author can tell the two apart.